Lisa Hronek is a Senior Analyst with Mintel Comperemedia. Her nearly nine-year tenure with the company has consisted of a focus on trends within the credit card direct marketing space.
Lisa gathers information based on Mintel Comperemedia data and conveys high-level trends within the industry, while also providing actionable recommendations to Mintel Comperemedia’s client base. Lisa has interacted extensively with major clients, providing a personal touch and an in-depth look at trends, from competitive intelligence departments up to C-level executives.
As a spokesperson and trend analyst, Lisa has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Bloomberg Radio.
Posts by this author
- Calculating the “True” Cost of Travel
- One more spin on the merry-go-round
- “Like” my phone? No, I “love” my phone
- “Peggy” wants to be friends
- You Rang? T-Mobile Launches Mobile Caller ID
- Car sharing – will it gain popularity as gas prices rise?
- Will prepaid cards replace checking accounts?
- Chicago Mortgage Lenders Exchanging Loan Papers for Walking Papers
- Rapid refund loans from H&R Block ground to a halt
- Hacking as Activism
- Cutting Edge Credit: push a button to pay with rewards
- A gloomy fee forecast for the credit industry?
- Credit card points to pay the tax man
- ZYNC: The charge card for young adults
- Credit card reform: Hey Senators…speed it up!